Saturday 3 September 2016

Book Nerd Problems #11

Today was a fantastic day. Why? Because I finally finished designing fan merchandise based on Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. It was exhausting but so worth it. Currently, I'm trying out redbubble, after that maybe I'll branch out to Society6 too. What do you think? Here is the link in case you wanna check it out. 
  It's basically a shop for book nerd with cool fandom based merchandise.


I have an extreme version of this problem. Some people find it hard to stop reading a boring book, to mark it as DNF in Goodreads.But, for me the problem does not stop there, I will read the entire series even if I don't like it. God, the amount of time I've wasted reading boring book, I could've spent reading Ilona Andrews or Leigh Bardugo.

Thankfully, I'm getting better now. When you've got a TBR that can scare even your librarian, you end up DNF'ing a lot of books.

So, what kind of reader are you? Do you DNF(Did Not finish) sucky books or do you continue reading it? Or are you an extreme case like me?

P.S: Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews is releasing on September 20! Who else is excited?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.