Saturday 29 October 2016

Book Nerd Problems #18 | Reader Problems

Hello folks! This is Hira bringing you this week's Book Nerd! 
How is the weekend treating you? You know me...I have been sleeping it away like usual. 

Anyway, this is week's book nerd made me smile because it does really happen...right? Take a look.




Okay, confession. I had this huge crush on Draco Malfoy for the longest time.  How many of you had waited to find your own real life Mr Darcy? I am sure many of us had an unhealthy obsession with a certain Edward Cullen which we are a bit embarrassed to say out now, lol. Don't worry guys, you are not alone..many a times, fictional people are much better than real ones...they will always be there for you (there, I have spoken like the proper spinster, that I am.)

Anyways, tell us all about your fictional loves...I would love to hear all about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.